The curriculum is updated by the inclusion of skill subjects like Artificial Intelligence which promote the problem solving, critical thinking, Analytical thinking among the children. We focus on Chrysalis Think Room from Kinder to Grade V. It is a progressive learning and assessment programme adopted by forward-thinking schools. Our School follows CBSE and NCERT curriculum for Secondary level with a thematic twist offering access to tailored and inferential learning experiences. Our curriculum is developed based on character, competence and relevant content; we strive towards teaching our students ‘how to think’ rather than what to think. Our curriculum is meticulously designed to give students a clear understanding of the topics that have a vital significance throughout their life. We accomplish this through our innovative teaching methods, focusing on the application of concepts and creating a hands-on experience for students, using learning kits and practical methods.
- Robotics courses as a part of our curriculum adhere to the needs of the changing world by polishing our students with a skill set that will help them in the longer run.
We provide individual attention to each child with strong focus on Spoken English, Reading and Handwriting skills. We also strongly encourage children to participate in Inter School Competitions.
- Olympiad Handwriting Olympiad involving students from Grade I and above. The best writings are awarded with trophies, Metals & Gifts.
- National Science Olympiad aims at cultivating scientific reasoning and logical ability among the students. In our school we participated in
* International General Knowledge Olympiad
* International English Olympiad
* National Science Olympiad
* International Mathematics Olympiad
INTERNATIONAL SPELL BEE:
Spell Bee International prepares students not just for exams, but for their academic and career success. An expansive vocabulary in English guarantees a superior understanding of other subjects too and creates access to all the world’s knowledge.
• National Students Innovation challenge: In a unique event celebrating the spirit of connecting students from rural and urban India. It aims at critical thinking, leadership and problem solving skill.
• National Science Concours is an online science competition conducted for the students of class 6 and above. The purpose is to develop sharp intellectual mind.
Extracurricular activities are activities that fall outside the scope of our regular curriculum. In our KIA we segregate ECA as physical and mental activities. They are:
* Gymnastics, Western Dance, Silambam, Skating, Drums, Yoga are segregated as physically involved activities.
* Drawing, Art & Craft, Chess, Keyboard are mentally involved activities.
* ECA is conducted an hour every Wednesday and Friday.
* An Inter School Extra Curricular competitions are conducted in our campus in the month of August every year in the name of Flairz.
“Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best”. – Bob Talbert.